The Freedom Flyer Kit extends the ability of an existing personal watercraft (PWC).
MSRP may vary based on region
*addtional fees and shipping cost may apply to international orders
FREEDOM FLYER KIT
We originally wanted to share the unique Jetovator flying experience with some of our wheelchair-bound or disabled veterans that have been wounded while serving our country, and received such a positive response that we started offering in our standard line of products.
This special Jetovator model was designed to offer disabled pilots the freedom to fly with ease in the comfortable sitting position that they are accustomed to. We also designed the controls so they would be very similar to manipulating the wheels of a conventional wheel chair, and the flying experience is very similar to balancing a wheelchair on its two main wheels.
The Freedom Flyer isn't neccessarily only meant for flyers with disabilities, as all hydroflight enthusiasts are welcome to try this unique way of flying on the water!
Each Standard Kit Includes the following:
- Powder coated aluminum tubular frame, light weight and will not rust with use in salt water.
- Polyethylene body, a safety feature that provides vehicle flotation.
- Urethane padded seat, visor, and knee pads, so you can fly in comfort for hours.
- PWC Jet Thrust Adapter and Hose Mount, easily attaches to your existing Seadoo, Yamaha, or Kawasaki.
- A 66 foot long connecting hose, allows for a safe distance between the PWC and the Jetovator.
- Auxiliary Steering, a safety feature that allows the PWC operator to retain some steering capacity.
- Powered Nozzles, one for slower flying beginners, and one that allows the advanced rider to go up to 25 mph.